ImmuMap Services offer flow cytometry based, quality assured immune assesment of customer samples such as blood and PBMC’s. We are experts in flow cytometry-based monitoring of cellular immunity responses to cancer vaccine- and immunotherapy.
Examples of immune monitoring services offered:
- Monitoring by flow cytometry of specific T cell responses restricted to MHC class I or II molecules through the use of MHC multimers. We offer immune monitoring with the use of GMP certified MHC Dextramers. Further, we offer ELISpot as a readout for detection of specific T cell responses.
- Phenotypical analysis of T cell memory subsets, including effector memory, central memory and naïve T cells.
- ELISpot- or flow cytometry-based analysis of intracellular cytokine production, including, but not limited to effector and regulatory cytokines such as IFN-γ, TNF-α, IL-2, IL-10, IL-17 or TGF-β in response to stimulation with e.g. peptides, antigens or cell lines.
- Analysis of regulatory CD4 or CD8 T cells.
- Analysis of frequency and functionality of myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC).
- Analysis of the frequency of dendritic cell subsets.
- Analysis of the frequency of other immune cell subsets such as Natural Killer cells, Natural killer T cells (NKT cells) and B cells.
Several measurements can be combined in a single experiments, enabling measurement of multiple parameters.
In collaboration with you we will design the experiments in such a way that you get clear, usable data and answers to the immunological questions relevant to you.
Learn more about
CELLULAR ANALYSIS SERVICES
The Immune-oncology revolution is here, and so is the era of using manipulation of the cellular immunity as a treatment. Learn how ImmuMap test the underlying cellular immunity mode-of-action hypotheses for the expected clinical benefit.