Our Training service
We offer expert training in collection, preservation, storage and immune monitoring of biological samples by flow cytometry in addition to multiple cell culture assays. Handling of cells or other biological material is not trivial, while of huge importance regarding almost any functional assay.
Flow cytometry training
We will assist and train you in proper cell handling and manipulation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Freezing and thawing of cells
- Isolation of PBMCs
- Isolation of splenocytes
- Magnetic enrichment of some subset of cells using Miltenyi magnetic columns.
- Cell subset-specific expansion in long term cell culture
Additionally, we will help you performing state-of-the-art flow cytometry-based monitoring of cellular immunity to ensure that you get optimal results from analysing precious tissue samples. Further we perform flow cytometry training within a broad range of areas including:
- Design of multicolor antibody panels, based on the configuration on your flow cytometer.
- Design of an optimal MHC multimer library for detecting antigen-specific T cell populations in your samples.
- Flow cytometry training in staining and acquisition of samples in your or our laboratory
- Flow cytometry-based sorting of e.g. rare event with subsequent expansion in culture
- Tips and tricks for advancing your staining with increased signal and less background staining.
- Data analysis using FlowJo or BD FACSDiva programs – guidance on “how to set the gate”.
Learn more about
T- CELL EPITOPE MAPPING
Learn more about how ImmuMap utilises state-of-the-art flow cytometry, ELISpot and fluorospot and other wet lab protocols in the quest to help our customers map antigen-specific T-cell epitopes.